Oskaloosa Virtual Program
Feedback & Trimester 2 Intentions Survey
Virtual Program Families,
Thank you for your participation in the Virtual Program this fall. We have worked hard to improve the program throughout the first half of the trimester as we continue to learn how to navigate teaching and learning virtually. As part of this learning process we would like your feedback on the program and your intentions about continuing with the program for the 2nd trimester beginning on November 17, 2020. In order to share your feedback and 2nd trimester intentions, please complete this survey by November 1, 2020.
Oskaloosa Virtual Program Staff
Edmentum Support Information
If you or your student are working in the Edmentum courseware and you are having issues you can go to https://status.edmentum.com/ for the latest information and status update. You can also contact technical support for personalized help from the company. Edmentum and Calvert Learning are committed to supporting Oskaloosa families as we make the transition to their system. Their phone number for call-in support is 800-447-5286 and the email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Login Information for Calvert (K - 5) Users
ALL (parents/students/teachers/coaches/admins) use the same link to login: https://edm.geniussis.com/.
- When you click ‘Logout’ when in a course, it will take you back to the Calvert Learning login page (https://login.calvertlearning.com/).
- Logins will NOT work from this page.
- This is a known issue that they are trying to find a resolution for but there are some customers who still use that login page so they can’t redirect all traffic to the Genius login page.
The Oskaloosa School District is making school breakfast and lunch available to virtual program students!
The Application Window to the Virtual Program is Now Closed
- Applications for trimester 2 will open on 10/19/2020 under Parents/Application to move from Face-to-Face to the Virtual Program for Trimester 2
- If you have extenuating circumstances that you believe would necessitate a move into the Virtual Program during 1st trimester please contact the building principal.
- Sarah McGlothlen for OES: email@example.com
- Mark Scholes for OMS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stacy Bandy for OHS: email@example.com
Interested in Returning to Face-to-Face Instruction Prior to the beginning of 2nd Trimester? Contact the building principal