The month of April means participating in Iowa Statewide Assessment of Student Progress (ISASP). This test is required by the state for students in 3rd through 11th grade and must be proctored by a licensed educator. ISASP includes exams on student progress in reading, math, language/writing for all grade levels. Grades 5, 8, and 10 also test in science.
- Iowa Statewide Assessments of Student Progress (ISASP) will occur the last two weeks of April.
- Testing weeks by building:
- OHS: Week of April 19
- OMS and OES: Week of April 26
- Virtual Students: testing options have or will be shared with these families via email.
- Specific building schedules will be shared by building principals two weeks prior to testing.
- For more information about ISASP see their website: https://iowa.pearsonaccess.com
These assessments are a snapshot of your child’s learning. We look at a variety of assessments and evidence to know how your students are progressing toward the standards and growth they are making. We are excited for our students to participate in this assessment. They have worked so hard this year and have made tremendous growth.
Contact Angie Hanson, Director of Curriculum and Instruction, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about the ISASP exams. Contact the building principal with questions about the test schedule and processes for your student.