Mission: To support staff, students, families, and community members of the Oskaloosa Schools through outstanding customer service.
Our Central Office is located in the George Daily Auditorium, between the middle school and high school at 1800 N 3rd Street. We can be reached at 641-673-8345. Our office hours are from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday. Check with the office for adjusted hours immediately prior to or during holiday breaks. During the summer, central office is closed on Friday's.
Enter the main doors of the auditorium and our offices are on the left. The board room is on the right.
Services provided at Central Office are:
- Superintendent's Office - Mike Fisher
- Superintendent's Administrative Assistant: Amy Brainard
- Director of Teaching & Learning - Interim: Melanie Hatch and Mike Fisher
- Director of Student Services Office - Melanie Hatch
- Equity & Title IX Coordinator - Melanie Hatch
- Board Secretary & Business Manager - Chad Vink
- District Registrar for Student Enrollment & Infinite Campus - Lisa Brown
- Personnel, Finance and Payroll - Kari Chandler, Angie Lamberson, Chrissy Doll
- Technology Director - Shari Hankins-Barnhart