All facilty requests can be done online at the following address:
Below is the process for requesting use of Oskaloosa School District facilities:
1. Become a requester
2. Login & request date(s)
3. Get approval with contract sent to user
4. Return contract signed
Facility Fee Schedule
Oskaloosa School District employee/practice $5 an hour.
Outside entity using facility to make money $25 per hour for facility and $35 for custodial.
(Custodial required on weekends and large events.)
Facility Rental Groups
All Oskaloosa School District events will take priority over non school sponsored events.
All rental groups will need to show proof of insurance.
Covid Rental Regulations
1. Maintain Social Distancing guidelines
-No Locker Rooms, Bags & Equipment kept 6 ft apart, No bleacher usage, Bring own water bottles
-No congregating before or after practices. Parents please pick up kids at the curb.
2. Cleaning & Sanitation
-Coaches responsible for cleaning shared equipment
-Bring own hand sanitizer
3. Capacity Limits
-20 person max per facility.
-Rosters need to be submitted prior to 1st practice
4. Face Coverings
-Masks are expected when entering or exiting building or when in common spaces
-If sick...stay home
-Coaches required to wear masks at all times.
-Wash & Sanitize hands throughout the rental.
5. No rentals for tournaments or where crowds are present.
6. Dates and Times
-1 hour rental increments
-No rentals past 8 PM
7. If in Hybrid or Online rentals will pause.
8. Coach or Director is responsible for making sure all guidelines are followed by their groups. If group is found to not be following such measures,rentals will be stopped at that time until we can ensure guidelines are being followed.
9. Extra Covid-19 cleaning fees may be added depending on the situation.